Power of Mirantic - Sense of loss


 New single from my favorite band  Power of Mirantic
Sense of loss on the single is still relevant on the feelings of a woman who sang poetry of life.
The song was recorded on February 4, 2012, and matering in March 2012 in Singapore, the concept of integrated music with Classic Rock Symphony
 This music was produced and composer by Annisa Wulandari, released on 12 April 2012.







" Sense of loss lyrics "

So calm and yet so fast
You leave this world
Through my sores
I feel your painful lust
My life without my sense
I have to be born again.

In some other time
At some other place
I will see your eyes
And I'll hear your breath.

River of pain heading for me
When I'm weakest
It will be my dying angel
And my sun,and my sun.

From this truth I can not run
In this agony
Release your heart.